Gospa Health Spa Manikonda
About Service : Massage experience proven to fit in the brackets of perfection & goodness. Try this luxury experience, highly recommended by our users & experts at Gomalon
About Service : It is a massage therapy that is performed using essential oils along with other aromatic compounds to improve ones mood, cognitive, psychological or physical well-being. Aromatherapy massage is particularly suited to conditions involving stress or improving emotionally-related conditions.
Gospa Health Spa manikonda is also known as Mantra Ayurveda located in SM Central, Survey No 262, Opp to Marrichettu, Manikonda, is a premium spa situated in Hyderabad.Gospa Health Spa manikonda provides Aroma Massage starting from 10:00 AM to relax your senses. Their last appointment can be availed before 07:00 PM . So, worry no more about all that stress that weigh you down! Make Gomalon your wellness companion and book an appointment using Link or through Gomalon Mobile App using Link. All your bookings through Gomalon are auto-confirmed and you can pre-book your appointment with us as well. So, get ready to pamper yourself! We give services at an exclusive price available only on Gomalon. Go ahead and explore!
Gospa Health Spa ManikondaManikonda, Hyderabad,
- Arrive at-least 10 min before your appointment
- Please inform if suffering from any injuries or allergies
- Anything that is not specified is chargeable
- Cannot be clubbed with any other offers in the Website/App or by our services providers
- We are not liable for any service quality issues, accidents or personal damages before, during or after availing of the service.
- If you do not avail the service beyond 30 days the service will automatically get expired.
- In the case of a appointment not honored by the vendor full refund will be made to the customer
- For Couple massage therapy would be performed by female therapists for both male and female recipients.
- Massage therapy would be given to a male by a female therapist and to a female by a female therapist.