Go Ayurveda Ayur Nilayam Jubliee Hills
Description : Massage experience proven to fit in the brackets of perfection & goodness. Try this luxury experience, highly recommended by our users & experts at Gomalon
Description : This is an oil massage that revamps your entire body and mind. Abhyangam is performed using herbal oil which detoxifies body, mind and soul. A complete natural nourishment that refreshes you, by reducing stress and offering overall good health and well-being.
Go ayurveda ayur nilayam jubliee hills is also known as Kerala ayur nilayam located in Road No 10, hylam colony, Opposite Apple Bee School line, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad is a premium spa situated in the heart of Hyderabad.Go ayurveda ayur nilayam jubliee hills provides Abhyangam starting from 08:30 AM to relax your senses. Their last appointment can be availed before 06:30 PM . So, worry no more about all that stress that weigh you down! Make Gomalon your wellness companion and book an appointment using Link or through Gomalon Mobile App using Link. All your bookings through Gomalon are auto-confirmed and you can pre-book your appointment with us as well. So, get ready to pamper yourself! We give services at an exclusive price available only on Gomalon. Go ahead and explore!
Go Ayurveda Ayur Nilayam Jubliee HillsJubilee Hills, Hyderabad,
- Arrive at-least 10 min before your appointment
- Please inform if suffering from any injuries or allergies
- Anything that is not specified is chargeable
- Cannot be clubbed with any other offers in the Website/App or by our services providers
- We are not liable for any service quality issues, accidents or personal damages before, during or after availing of the service.
- If you do not avail the service beyond 30 days the service will automatically get expired.
- In the case of a appointment not honored by the vendor full refund will be made to the customer
- For Couple massage therapy would be performed by female therapists for both male and female recipients.
- Massage therapy would be given to a male by a male therapist and to a female by a female therapist.