Gospa Marriott Whitefield
About Service : Massage experience proven to fit in the brackets of perfection & goodness. Try this luxury experience, highly recommended by our users & experts at Gomalon
About Service : It is an advanced form of Aromatherapy which is performed using direct deep pressure to restore deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. Deep tissue massage efficiently works on chronic aches and pains and contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back, lower back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
Gospa Marriott Whitefield is also known as Marriott Hotel located in 75 EPIP Area, 8th Rd, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, is a premium spa situated in Bengaluru.Gospa Marriott Whitefield provides starting from 09:00 AM to relax your senses. Their last appointment can be availed before 08:00 PM . So, worry no more about all that stress that weigh you down! Make Gomalon your wellness companion and book an appointment using Link or through Gomalon Mobile App using Link. All your bookings through Gomalon are auto-confirmed and you can pre-book your appointment with us as well. So, get ready to pamper yourself! We give services at an exclusive price available only on Gomalon. Go ahead and explore!
Gospa Marriott WhitefieldWhitefield, Bangalore,
- Arrive at-least 10 min before your appointment
- Please inform if suffering from any injuries or allergies
- Anything that is not specified is chargeable
- Cannot be clubbed with any other offers in the Website/App or by our services providers
- We are not liable for any service quality issues, accidents or personal damages before, during or after availing of the service.
- If you do not avail the service beyond 30 days the service will automatically get expired.
- In the case of a appointment not honored by the vendor full refund will be made to the customer
- For Couple massage therapy would be performed by female therapists for both male and female recipients.
- Massage therapy would be given to a male by a female therapist and to a female by a female therapist.